The use of the site's services means the user's unconditional consent to this policy and the conditions for processing his personal information specified therein; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the user must refrain from using the services.
1. General provisions
1.1. Within the framework of this policy, the user's personal data means any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data), including:
1.1.1. Personal information (personal data (surname, first name, patronymic), residential address (delivery of the order), e-mail address; contact phone number, as well as other information) that the user provides about himself when placing an order on the site or during the use of the site. The information required for the provision of services is marked in a special way. The user provides other information at his discretion.
1.1.2. Data that is automatically transmitted to the site services during their usage processing of the software installed on the user's device, including ip address, cookie data, information about the user's browser (or other program that accesses the services), technical characteristics of the equipment and software used by the user, the date and time of access to the services, the addresses of the requested pages and other similar information.
1.1.3. Other information about the user, the processing of which is provided by the user agreement.
Pussy Jussi, LLC does not control and is not responsible for third-party sites to which the user can click on the links available on the site.
2. Purposes of processing personal data of users
2.1. Only the personal information that is necessary for the provision of services or the execution of agreements and contracts with the user is collected and stored through the site, except in cases where the legislation provides for the mandatory storage of personal information for a period specified by law.
2.2. Pussy Jussi, LLC processes the user's personal information from the website for the following purposes:
2.2.1. Fulfillment of obligations under contracts for the retail sale of goods in the online store.
2.2.2. Organizing and conducting, including with the involvement of third parties, loyalty programs, marketing and/or promotions, research, surveys and other events;
2.2.3. establishing feedback with the user, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the site, the provision of services, processing requests and requests from the user;
2.2.4. Determination of the user's location to ensure security, fraud prevention;
2.2.5. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by the user;
2.2.6. Providing the user with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the site;
2.2.7. Implementation of advertising activities with the consent of the user.
3. Conditions for processing users' personal information and its transfer to third parties
3.1. Confidentiality is maintained with respect to the user's personal information, its confidentiality is maintained, except in cases where the user voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons. When using certain services, the user agrees that a certain part of his personal information becomes publicly available.
3.2. Pussy Jussi, LLC has the right to transfer the user's personal information from the site to third parties in the following cases:
3.2.1. The user has agreed to such actions.
3.2.2. The transfer is necessary for the user to use a certain service or to fulfill a certain agreement or contract with the user.
3.2.3. The transfer is provided by Russian legislation or other applicable legislation within the framework of the procedure established by law.
3.2.4. In the event of the sale of the site, all obligations to comply with the terms of this policy in relation to the personal information received by the acquirer pass to the acquirer.
3.3. The processing of the user's personal data is carried out without time limit in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without the use of such tools. the processing of users' personal data is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 152-fz of 27.07.2006 "on personal data":
3.4. Pussy Jussi, LLC takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties, including:
- observes the procedure for obtaining, recording and storing the user's personal data;
- applies technical means of protection;
- access to the user's personal data to persons who do not have properly executed access is prohibited;
- documents containing personal data of users are stored in the premises of Pussy Jussi, LLC providing protection against unauthorized access;
- protection of access to electronic databases containing personal data of users is provided by the use of licensed software products that prevent unauthorized access by third parties to such personal data and a password system. Passwords are set by the system administrator and are communicated individually to persons who have access to users' personal data.
3.5. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, Pussy Jussi, LLC informs the user about their loss or disclosure.
3.6. Pussy Jussi, LLC together with the user, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the user's personal data.
4. Obligations of the parties
4.1. The user as a subject of personal data has the right to:
- to demand clarification of their personal data, their blocking or destruction if the personal data are incomplete, outdated, unreliable, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as to take measures provided by law to protect their rights;
- request a list of their personal data processed by Pussy Jussi, LLC and the source of their receipt;
- receive information about the terms of processing of their personal data, including the terms of their storage;
- require notification of all persons who have previously been informed of incorrect or incomplete personal data about all exceptions, corrections or additions made in them;
- appeal to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects or in court against illegal actions or omissions in the processing of his personal data;
- to protect their rights and legitimate interests, including compensation for damages and (or) compensation for moral damage in court.
4.2. The user is obliged to:
- provide information about personal data necessary to use the site;
- update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
4.3. Pussy Jussi, LLC as the operator of personal data, has the right:
- to provide the user's personal data to third parties, if this is provided for by current legislation (tax, law enforcement agencies, etc.);
- to refuse to provide personal data in cases provided for by law;
- use the user's personal data without his consent, in cases provided for by law.
4.4. Pussy Jussi, LLC is obliged to:
- take precautionary measures to protect the confidentiality of the user's personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in the existing business turnover;
- to block personal data related to the relevant user from the moment of the request or request of the user or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification in case of identification of false personal data or illegal actions.
5. Consent to receive advertising and informational messages
5.1. If the user gives his consent to receive marketing materials, the following conditions apply:
5.1.1. by providing such consent, the user authorizes Records LLC to contact him by making direct contacts (advertising and informational mailing about discounts, promotions, new offers, etc.) using various means of communication, including, but not limited to: mailing, e-mail, telephone, Internet, etc. the frequency of such mailings is determined by LLC "records" at its discretion unilaterally.
5.1.2. the user has the right to refuse to receive advertising information without explaining the reasons for the refusal. At the same time, if the user does not wish to receive the specified mailings to the email address specified when placing an order on the site, he must unsubscribe from such mailing.
5.1.3. service messages informing the user about the available savings, purchase history, etc. are purely informational in nature and are not an advertising newsletter.
6.1. When placing orders on the website, the user fills out a form, including, but not limited to, the following data: personal data (surname, first name, patronymic) email address; contact phone number, residential address (order delivery), etc.
The consent given by the user to the processing of his personal data is indefinite and can be revoked by sending a written application by the user to the address of the location of Pussy Jussi, LLC or by sending a written notification to our email address email@example.com .
7. Responsibility of the parties
7.1. Pussy Jussi, LLC in case of non-fulfillment of its obligations, is liable for losses incurred by the user in connection with the misuse of personal data, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
7.2. in case of loss or disclosure of confidential information Pussy Jussi, LLC is not responsible if this confidential information:
- became public domain before its loss or disclosure;
- was received from a third party prior to its receipt by Pussy Jussi, LLC;
- was disclosed with the user's consent.
8. Dispute resolution
8.1. Before going to court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the user of the site and Pussy Jussi, LLC it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
8.2. the recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim notifies the applicant of the claim in writing about the results of the consideration of the claim.
8.3. if an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the court in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
9. Additional conditions